Created: 2020-07-02 18:01:13 || Updated: 2020-10-31 20:19:03
- This is meant to be installed on a trusted network behind a Router or Firewall and is not to be exposed to the Internet directly.
- When installing Debian: On the package selection screen choose only SSH server and standard system utilities.
- Active Directory requires that your network card is set with a static address.
- By default two shares are created: users and share.
- By default all users get added to the users group.
- Other Debian based distros like Ubuntu may work but are unsupported.